Quotes For Moms working the double shifts during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Mothers are superheroes of the families. No matter how hard the situation gets, mothers always step forward and become a shield to protect their families. Even when today the world is fighting the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, mothers have not stopped playing their part.
Mothers are multi-tasking by managing the home as well as their office by working from home. To salute the unsung heroes of the family and to support their strength, we have put together some amazing quotes for mothers.
- Mothers make the world a better place to live for her kid.
- To all those laborious mothers, the world owes to you.
- Add a pinch of happiness, laughter, and joy to her life.
- Her efforts definitely require salute.
- I am a Writer and a Mother.
- Yes! She is a mother. Yes! She is a workaholic.
- In the world of an epidemic, mothers are raging.
- A woman never gives up when it comes to working.
- Be generous, be kind, be empathetic, be a mother!
- She has a soft heart but a brilliant mind.
- She has scars on her body, but she has no scars in her deeds.
- A mother is not only protective in this pandemic; she is highly active.
- Successful mothers are not those who always think of herself. She is one who works for everyone else.
- If she can make it, then it is not impossible for you.
- Let her not impede the fire she has.
- Being a mother is an unapologetically beautiful gift that not everyone has.
- Every mother struggles for her kids.
- Working endlessly in such a crisis is what only a mother can manage.
- I am a son/daughter to such a mother who endeavours but never waiver.
- Let the mother be an epitome for every entrepreneur, CEO, and businessman.
- Hey mom, you are working so strenuously. I love you for all you do.
- Remember, if she can, you can!
- She doesn’t have time for Netflix or Facebook. She is busy in her own work series.
- “I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.” –
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
- “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.” –Bosa Sebele
- “I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be.”
- “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.”
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.”
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.”
- “If you’re comfortable with yourself and know yourself, you’re going to shine and radiate, and other people are going to be drawn to you.”
- “Start by doing what’s necessary, then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
- “Maybe a mother wasn’t what she seemed to be on the surface.”
- “Like so many working mothers all over the world, I feel the constant struggle to be the best mother I can, whilst setting a good example to my children to work hard. I travel for work when it’s necessary, and I miss them all the time when I am away.”
- “If you want me to do the job, you’ve got to pay me to do the job and you’ve got to give me flexibility, and flexibility means that I will work my tail off for you, but you better pay me and value my family.”
- “It’s not wrong to be passionate about your career. When you love what you do, you bring that stimulation back to your family.”
- “Don’t confuse having a career with having a life.”
- “I have never met a woman, or man, who stated emphatically, “Yes, I have it all.’” Because no matter what any of us has—and how grateful we are for what we have—no one has it all.” Sheryl Sandberg,
- “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule but to schedule your priorities.”
- “Mistakes are a fact of life: It is the response to the error that counts.”
- “That is the motto women should constantly repeat over and over again. Good for her! Not for me.”
- “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” Maya Angelou
- “I think every working mom probably feels the same thing: You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible — oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.”
- “Being a working mom is not easy. You have to be willing to screw up at every level.”
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.”
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.”
- “Mothers, I believe, intoxicate us. We idolize them and take them for granted. We hate them and blame them and exalt them more thoroughly than anyone else in our lives. We sift through the evidence of their love, reassure ourselves of their affection and its biological genesis. We can steal and lie and leave and they will love us.”
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.”
- “I unapologetically and unabashedly am deeply biased toward my mother.”
- Let me be honest, I love what my mother does. She is truly beautiful in her deeds.
- “Perhaps it takes courage to raise children.”
- “My mother’s life was way too heavy for me.”
These superpower quotes are must to be dedicated to all the loved moms who are striving hard and balancing their responsibilities and duties together. It is good to boost and support her where every minute she spends on you.
Mothers are phenomenal and to all of them, these are quotes that must be added to their feathers.
Let’s Celebrate Mothers!