55 Best Respectful Quotes For Women
Respect is not platinum to afford or diamond to gift; it is a value that everyone can give to others. It mustn’t be differentiated by any color or caste. Being a part of society, everyone must be seen with the same eyes.
Also, to respect girls is equally essential as giving to others. Women are the most loving and caring humans in the universe. Respecting them would ensure you to get more of it, and they will show courteousness to you.
In this quotesmom post, we share respectful quotes for girls, to treat her more with care and esteem.
- When people respect someone as a person, they admire her. When they respect her as a friend, they love her. When they respect her as a leader, they follow her.
- No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.
- I still believe in the old fashioned ways of showing a woman Respect and Honor!!
- It is unmanly. It is not some expression of macho virtue. It is the absolute antithesis of this. Real men don’t bully women and children. Respect for women … is so important.
- The measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls.
- A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.
- If you cannot respect women, you cannot respect anybody else – because it is from women you come.
- A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot.
- A man who treats his women like a princess is proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen.
- There is no more beautiful sight than a young woman who glows with the light of the spirit who is confident and courageous because she is virtuous.
- The basic Buddhist stand on the question of equality between the genders is age-old. At the highest tantric levels, at the highest esoteric level, you must respect women: every woman.
- We have to raise our young boys to respect women and our young girls to demand respect and to get their values from something other than their physicality.
- If you don’t respect her, you obviously don’t deserve her.
- Treat a woman right and you will be treated right in return.
- Respecting a woman is the best way to tell her how beautiful she is.
- It’s her right to be treated with love and dignity.
- Treat your women with respect because one day someone will do the same to your daughter.
- A real man knows how to respect a woman. Because he knows the feeling if someone would disrespect his mother.
- Bring her flowers, give her chocolates, send her sweet messages, feed her hungry stomach. Make her feel like she is the most important woman in the world to you because she is.
- Call me old fashioned but I believe that respecting women is one of the most important things to uphold in life.
- If a man expects his woman to be an angel in his life, then he must create a heaven for her.
- A guy is automatically 10x more attractive if he has morals about respecting women.
- How you treat women says a lot about your character.
- A woman bears the power to create, so respect her.
- A girl should be given two choices: who and what she wants.
- Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.
- A woman in any form shall be respected and honored.
- You do not respect women if you pick and choose who to respect based on whether or not they fit into the narrative you’ve created about what a woman “should” or “Shouldn’t” be.
- Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race.
- You can treat your woman right or watch someone else do it for you.
- It respects the dignity of women to make their own decisions about the size and timing of their families.
- Respect a woman not because they demand it, but because they deserve it.
- Love and respect women. Look to her not only for comfort but for strength and inspiration and the doubling of your intellectual and moral powers. Blot out from your mind any idea of superiority; you have none.
- When you save a girl, you save generations.
- We need to understand that there is no formula for how women should lead their lives. That is why we must respect the choices that each woman makes for herself and her family. Every woman deserves the chance to realize her God-given potential.
- That in every country of the world, women may be honored and respected and that their essential contribution to society may be highly esteemed.
- A gentleman will open doors, pull out chairs, and carry things. Not because she’s helpless or unable, but because he wants to show her that she is valuable and worthy of respect.
- Being respected is how a man translates to love for a woman.
- Learn to respect a woman by letting her make the choices for herself.
- One who respects a woman will respect everyone.
- A real man is not afraid to bow down to a woman because he knows that without a woman, there is no man.
- Respecting a woman means that you care enough to think about her feelings before you act.
- When you respect a woman, it indicates your personality.
- Giver a woman equal rights, whether or not she asks for it. That’s how you show the respect she deserves.
- We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men.
- Truly powerful women don’t explain why they want respect. They simply don’t engage someone who doesn’t give it to them.
- Respect is the priceless ornament one can give a woman.
- Grow up and start treating women the way they deserve to be treated – with respect.
- Every woman deserves to be respected not only for her homemaking skills but her intelligent mind too.
- A woman is not an object. She is not something; she is someone. You treat every woman with respect.
- Respect a woman who is fighting for what she believes in.
- A gentleman respects the values and beliefs of a woman.
- I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.
- Your biceps, six-pack abs, and daring attitude are of no use if you cannot protect and respect women!.
- Loving a girl is a second thing. First, learn to respect her.
- Loving a girl without respect doesn’t make you a real man.
As we expect girls to show respect, so should we ask everyone to show the same to them. It is believed and not to be overlooked that respecting girls; women are a priceless gesture that not only brings a smile but even gives satisfaction.
Being disrespectful to girls or women would not solve any purpose as it reflects your personality. One should keep in mind that they are the ones who bring you on earth, and being heartless to them brings a curse to your life. Dedicate some beautiful and loving quotes to your girls, mothers, and sisters from us.
Love her, dignify her and show care or else you cannot bear!