All-Time Amazing Quotes About Mother
It is genuinely believed that fathers being the head of the family make mothers the neck. You can also say that mothers are petrol to the car without which car can’t run. All in all, mothers have an impeccable role in our lives.
Mothers are always a boon, a blessing to us. One cannot think of disrespecting her mother and not giving her any value. They are top priorities to which dedicating quotes are necessary. She must be cared for and love to the extreme, and top of all, she must be felt special for no reason.
To show you are blessed and feel amazing having such mom, Quotesmom lists quotes to dedicate her on any occasion.
- The woman is uniformly sacrificed to the wife and mother.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember, you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.
- Mama is my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- Blessed is a mother that would give up part of her soul for her children’s happiness.
- Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you.
- Moms are life’s number one cheerleaders without uniforms.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
- He who loses his mother loses a pure soul who blesses and guards him constantly.
- Mom could make small things seem miraculous. That was her talent.
- There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
- No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to your life.
- My mother is a walking miracle.
- The only thing I have to go by is what my mother and father told me, how I was brought up.
- Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men—from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
- My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
- A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.
- Men are what their mothers made them.
- You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool mom.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.
- My mother would do anything for her children. And that’s how I am too.
- Diligence is the mother of good luck.
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
- There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep.
- Love as powerful as your mothers leave its own mark…To have been loved so deeply… Will give us some protection forever.
- Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own. To teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing, even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…And to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.
- Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.
- Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.
- There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.
- Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.
- I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.
- There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.
- Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.
- Birth is a mystery. Words are not enough.
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
- An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy.
- She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along.
- Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.
- With what price we pay for the glory of motherhood.
- Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
- Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.
- Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world, a mother’s love is not.
- Grown don’t mean anything to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown. In my heart, it don’t mean a thing.
- Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything.
These are some beautiful mother quotes having no boundaries of dedicating. These are super mom quotes that you can dedicate to your mother anytime. Mothers are always special, so why not make her feel the same every day?
Outshine, flabbergast every day of your mother!